The voucher is personal and non-transferable and only valid if:
- Intact and attached to the stub;
- Accompanied by a pass that is still valid and an ID document;
- Filled out in full and stamped by the facility accepting it.
- The voucher must be presented prior to making payment.
- Unused vouchers are not refundable.
- Lost passes and vouchers cannot be reissued or refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The Milan Pass/Zani Viaggi may not be held liable for either the partial or total closure of facilities and/or for the temporary suspension of activities due to causes beyond its control (e.g. strikes, maintenance, etc.).
- In the event of problems related to use of the voucher, please contact The Milan Pass infoline at +39.02.867131.